We’ve made sure that going through SustainableAvenue.com is easy.
There are two menus to help you get around – the one at the top (main menu) and the one on the (left) side.
That, at least, is the “desktop setting” whereas on your phone you will see/access the top menu by clicking on the so-called hamburger menu icon () in the top right corner of the screen and the side menu by clicking on the right-arrow icon () in the bottom left corner of the screen.
The top menu has the following items:
- Home – link to the homepage
- Quick Start – this page
- Downloads – from where you can download our reports (PDF files)
- Browse Projects – with quick access to popular categories and the link to all categories
- Saved Projects – here you will see the projects that you have “Saved for Later”
Also from the top menu, you can access the Search function and My Account.
From the side menu, you get to quickly browse projects using a trio of drop-down menus:
- by Section
- by Technologies
- by Countries
Individual project pages
In addition to the project title and description, every project page also contains:
- Takeaway – which is a summary of what the project is all about
- Action point – how you can take advantage of the project to your own benefit
- A rough estimate of the ⏱️ time to implement (on a scale 1 to 5)
- A rough estimate of the 💰 cost to implement (on a scale 1 to 5)
- Contacts & Links
- Ability to Save for Later – after which the project will be added to the “Saved Projects” list
- Quick link to Print this – you’ll get a page optimized for printing without surrounding graphics, gallery and video (if present on the page) – only the content.
In addition, for some projects we also have photo galleries and videos, though not for all.
We think this section is rather important and we want to give you an idea of how to best take advantage of it.
We will be continually adding new projects to SustainableAvenue.com and as you see something interesting, you should click on the “Save for Later” button and over time build your own library of projects. Cause you won’t be able to use all projects immediately. Instead, keep them on this list so you can quickly access them when needed. You can always thank us later. 😉
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us an email and we’ll give our best to respond to your inquiry as fast as we can.